Are you allowing the external world to dictate your life experience?
Have you turned on the news and felt the fear inside of you escalate?
Have you been in conversations where your friends, family, and colleagues are predicting the worst outcome and your nervous system begins to feel activated?
This is very common—it’s how we’ve been taught to perceive; if “good” things happen we feel good and if “bad” things happen we feel bad.
Living this way is not only exhausting, it’s dis-empowering, leaving us feeling like victims of circumstances.
This is a sign that we’ve disconnected from Source Energy, the energy of existence (and this never feels good).
We can’t always choose what’s happening around us or in the world but we can choose how we feel inside ourselves and who we choose to be.
What I touch upon on in this episode:
- How we can’t be in the energy of victim-hood and Creator-ship at the same time.
- Why you’re responding to the unknown from your woundedness, not your Wholeness.
- How we can make different choices even when we feel fear or overwhelm (hint-this leads to expansion!).
- How chaos and uncertainty and the most crucial times to know how to be a Creator.
- How fear and worry will weaken your immune system.
- A funny (and inappropriate) joke to brighten your day!
“In these moments when the emotions of stress and survival can
run high and fool us into lack and separation, this is a time—more than
ever—when we as a community, must unify in wholeness and oneness.”
– Dr. Joe Dispenza
If you’re feeling like you’re on a roller-coaster ride of emotions…one minute feeling optimistic and hopeful and the next overwhelmed with fear of the future and wondering when this will be over…
If you’d like to learn how to become greater then your circumstances, join me for my upcoming online program, “Change Your Vibration Change Your Life.” You can find out more about this transformational program HERE.