How are you doing? I mean how are you really doing?
What shows up for you in times of uncertainty and the unknown?
What is being illuminated for you right now?
I’ve created an episode around my perspective and experience as we go through the global experience of the corona virus.
My intention is to offer a shift in perspective in alignment with love, not fear.
What I explore in this episode:
- What the cause of our suffering really is.
- Ayurvedic tips for boosting your immunity.
- The 4 funniest jokes you’ve ever heard (from my 5 year old friend).
- How to stay in the vibration of love and possibility at this time.
- How presence can heal the planet (and you can help).
- And so much more!
Be gentle with yourself and others at this time. Know that this too shall pass.
If you’d like more support around developing resiliency my book, Living After Loss: A Soulful Guide to Freedom can be found HERE.
If you’re ready to receive support in any area where you’re not feeling like you’re thriving you can APPLY HERE for a complementary conversation.
Photo by Jamez Picard