We can use any life experience to expand and evolve—especially the uncomfortable ones. When you choose to do something that takes you out of your comfort zone, and stay present with yourself through the experience, you can redefine your sense of Self.
This is how I use my outdoor experiences…to heal and grow.
In this episode I share:
- My recent foray into the world on backcountry skiing
- How we should all just stay at home and be safe
- Why I keep meeting my growth edge (and how you can too)
- My experience with God in the backcountry
- Why I need so many snacks wherever I go
- How to reprogram your neural circuits through your physicality
The inner work I do with myself is similar to the way I work with my clients. I’m fascinated by illuminating the subconscious patterns and programs that keep us stuck in a life of mediocrity, dis-ease, or unhappiness.
I’d love to hear your thoughts below about this podcast.
Be the light,