…And I’m raw, vulnerable and apparently have a potty mouth sometimes (so, put on some headphones if you’ve got little one’s around).
I speak from my heart with full transparency here and I’m going to keep showing up in this way on this podcast.
This come-back-podcast was totally spontaneous and inspired. One of my core values is freedom and I want to be free in my expression and free from my own self-judgement.
So, what better way to shine the light on this than to record this podcast without any preparation or script or idea what I was going to say. And to commit to myself that I won’t edit any of it and that I will share it with you.
Being the light is only possible when we embrace our humanity, innocence, shadow, insecurities, and the whole gamut of who we are being. We must know darkness to experience the light.
This episode might just give you a peek into the inner workings of my mind and how I see this incredible journey of my soul in human form.
You’ll also hear:
- what happened with the guy who ghosted me online dating
- why I don’t believe in coincidences
- what the true meaning of Yoga is in my world
- tears well up as I share he story of my childhood dreams being shattered and what I made that mean about me
- why it’s so hard to see your own Divinity and live from that place
- how to inspire others by being more of who you came here to be
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the podcast. (As long as they’re positive thoughts… ’cause I don’t want to waste any of my life force dealing with negativity via the internet. Life is way too precious and short).
If you’d like to join me this spring, there are a few spaces left for my Ayurveda Yoga Retreat as well as the upcoming 100 hour Online Ayurveda Yoga Training.
I look forward to seeing you on the path.
Be the light,