I have to admit, I’m not the best cook in the world. I like to make things that are simple, quick, and delicious!
This meal is a great Winter meal that you can whip up quickly. Use it as a guideline and feel free to increase/ decrease quantities, add/ subtract ingredients.
Let your creative juices flow and enjoy the results!
Cook your favourite rice 🙂
- add 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a pot/ cast iron skillet
- add 1 onion chopped up finely to the oil until golden
- add a 2inch piece of ginger chopped with the onion
- stir in, 1 tsp garam masala
- a pinch of hing/ asafoetida (you can find at the Indian grocery store/ simply omit)
- add 1/2 tsp of coriander, fennel seeds, and turmeric
- add 3 lime leaves
- add 1-2 chopped tomatoes to the spices and onion
- add 2/3 of a head of cauliflower
- add 1 cup of cooked chick peas
- add 1 tin organic coconut milk
- add 1 tsp of salt
Let cook until the cauliflower is soft.
Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top and add a squeeze of lime for taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Leave A Comment